Let’s face it, landing an interview itself is a difficult task. You’ve already beat the odds and made the final cut. It’s very likely that you were chosen from a pool of hundreds. The list is now down to a handful and you are one of the lucky ones.
But, the thing is … this smaller candidate pool means tougher competition. You now need to stand out among the best. If you want to perform like an all-star, you must prepare like one.
With my Interview Mastery Program, I’ll be your personal guide as you prepare for your big day.
- Uncover resume red flags that an interviewer will watch for.
- Discover the nuances of body language and making the right impression.
- Prepare for tough questions like gaps in a resume or how to explain a termination.
- Learn to give information the interviewer NEEDS, even if they don’t ask.
- Recognize “focus words” that will guide you to the answer they want.
- Learn about Micro-expressions and what they can tell you about your interviewer.
- Avoid 3 key mistakes that MOST candidates make – we’ll make sure you aren’t making them.
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
Personal Intake Call
Mock Interview #1
Mock Interview #1 Breakdown
Mock Interview #2
Mock Interview #2 Breakdown
Second Interview Review
MASTERY PROGRAM OVERVIEW
• 2 – 1 hour high-level mock interviews
• 2 – 30 minute debrief sessions
• 2 – 15 minute SOS calls
• 1 – 50 minute second interview brush ups
• Unlimited email access for 30 days
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
• If you’re new to the interview process entirely.
• If there are things you’ll need to handle (terminations, gaps, legal issues) in your interview.
• If you want standout from the crowd and be noticed.
• If you haven’t interviewed in a long time.
Your investment for this intensive interview preparation is only $999 – and that’s a small investment to make in your future.
Choose the plan that works best for you:
BEST VALUEOne Time Payment
PAYMENT PLANTWO PAYMENTS
STILL NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Check out the FAQ section and get your questions answered. Still can’t find an answer? Email me with your questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
How will you know what questions to ask for my mock interviews?
What if I have a Skype Interview instead of face-to-face?
I have anxiety and I giggle and stutter when I get nervous, can this help?
What if I don’t get the job?
Don’t take chances with your biggest opportunity.
Get started today and nail the interview!