About Cynthia Corsetti
Executive Coaching, Career Mentoring, And Team Transformations With Consistent Results
Hi, I’m Cynthia, and I’m so glad you’re here.
I provide coaching services for high-performing individuals who want to maximize professional potential. As well as popular workshops for ambitious companies who want to leverage the full capacity of their teams.
- Uncover hidden traps that can blindside you, slow you down, and sabotage impact and influence.
- Create high performance habits to break through for more seamless, stress-free success and achieve bigger goals in all areas of life.
- Reduce turnover and improve company performance by creating engaged, well-functioning teams that move mountains in any industry.
Personalized Strategies to Navigate Your Toughest Business Challenges.
Are you an Exec Looking for an Unstoppable Advantage?
As an Executive Coach, I help you step up your game, improve communication skills & EQ, and lead your team to excellence. LEARN MORE
An Ambitious Professional Pole Vaulting Your Way Up the Career Ladder?
As a Career Coach, I help you become priceless in your role and confidently navigate the climb to the top. LEARN MORE
An Organization Ready to Transform Your Team?
As a Leadership Coach, I offer workshops and individual trainings for improved communication, engagement, and productivity at every level. LEARN MORE
"I have worked with Cynthia as a client for the past year. Through our sessions I was able to find clarity in my vision and goals, both professionally and personally.......Finally and most importantly, Cynthia has helped me to know my value -- acknowledge and identify the unique contributions that I make and not settle for less."
Stephanie G. Vanterpool MD, MBA, FASA
Wondering Why You Should Put Your Faith in Me?
(and you should wonder because I’m asking for your trust)…
- Corporate Leadership Roles for Over 20 Years
- Coaching Executives for the Past 8 Years
- Over 2500 Hours of Executive Coaching
- Unique & Effective Approach Proven to Get Clients Results
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, SHRM-SCP
- Certified Myers Briggs Facilitator
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Executive Coach
A Personal Note
The true value of what I do lies in relationships. So, a little about me….
I’m an “off the charts” ENFP – (for those of you who know Myers-Briggs Types). But for those of you who don’t, it means I get my energy from other people. I thrive on relationships, and I have a gut instinct that never misses.
Some consider me an activist. I believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect – I champion social justice and will go to the mat in its defense.
My husband is an Ophthalmologist, I have a daughter who is a lawyer, a son that’s an acupuncturist…two awesome step sons, and one ADORABLE Labradoodle – (Pooch).
And last, but not least….my favorite quote…
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.” (Wayne Dyer)
I look forward to learning more about you!
COURSES, WORKSHOPS, AND TRAININGS FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAMS