Hello, I’m Cynthia, and I’m so glad you’re here.
My clients know me as their no nonsense guide to navigating their toughest career challenges. (Because nonsense get’s us nowhere, right?)
I’m an executive and career coach and I help leaders take control of their productivity, communication, and mindset so they can achieve radical results in their career and income.
And, I help professionals make meaningful career transitions when the time is right for a change.
Because your career should bring you joy. And, it should pay you well. You deserve both.
I’m a sounding board, a cheerleader, an expert–and I’m here for you.
You’re no longer alone.
I’ve worked in coaching and HR for over 20 years and in that time I’ve developed a unique and effective approach that gets my clients radical results.
I’ve helped hundreds of high achievers, like you:
- Identify the right goals. (Never wonder if you’re’ headed in the right direction again.)
- Create the habits necessary to reach those goals. (Or, ditch the ones that no longer serve you.)
- And, massively impact their personal or business bottom line. (Because true success comes in both areas.
And, in case you’re wondering…
how I achieved expert status…..(and you should wonder because I’m asking for your trust)…
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, SHRM-SCP
- Certified Myers Briggs Facilitator
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Executive Coach
A Personal Note
Hello, I’m Cynthia – Thanks for being here.
I’m an “off the charts” ENFP – (for those of you who know Myers-Briggs Types). But for those of you who don’t, it means I get my energy from other people. I thrive on relationships, and I have a gut instinct that never misses.
Some consider me an activist. I believe all people should be treated with dignity and respect – I champion social justice and will go to the mat in its defense.
My husband is an Ophthalmologist, I have a daughter who is a lawyer, a son that’s an acupuncturist…two awesome step sons, and one ADORABLE Labradoodle – (Pooch).
And last, but not least….my favorite quote…
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.” (Wayne Dyer)
I look forward to learning more about you!