Let’s take leadership development off your plate
(so you don’t have to miss a beat)
We know, we know.
You’ve watched a million leadership workshops. You feel like you’re being clear about how you want your organization to function. And you’re busy. (We get it! SO BUSY.)
But you also need to develop better bench-building, secure a system for knowledge transfer, succession-planning and approx. 30+ other things in your organization in real time.
We’re here to deliver the solutions you need, so you can see results fast.
This is where we create seamless collaboration across teams, build a deep leadership bench, and increase talent retention in your company.
(Without you having to hire a ton of new people, start from scratch, or make doing this your full-time job…)
CARE to Lead® for Organizations
The hands-on, results-oriented approach to leadership development that you’ve been waiting for
(Even if you’ve received help with leadership development in the past, it’s unlikely to have gotten you results like this…)
Just hear what our clients have to say…
What could a custom CARE to Lead program for my organization look like?
Custom corporate packages can include:
- One-on-one coaching
- Group coaching sessions through stable, ongoing cohorts
- Off-site retreat sessions for the whole team (which brings all cohorts together for in-person live sessions)
- Online library of resources (video and content)
- Live office hours
- Ongoing voxer & video text support
- Private podcast audio trainings
- Strategic planning sessions
Book a call with us to discuss your organization’s needs and goals further.
Who We Are
In over 20 years of implementing my own unique corporate success strategies, I’ve helped hundreds of high achievers to navigate corporate politics, build influence in their organizations, and leverage their positions for growth across the playing field.
The true value of what I do lies in relationships, so here’s a little bit about me: I’m an “off the charts” ENFP. For those unfamiliar with the infamous Myers-Briggs instrument, this means I get my energy from other people. And I have a gut instinct that never misses.
You might consider me a bit of an activist. Even in business, all people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. I champion social justice and will go to the mat in its defense. If you’re wondering why you should put your faith in me, good. You should! After all, I’m asking for your unwavering trust. Here’s a mini-resume.
- Corporate Leadership Roles for Over 20 Years
- Coaching Executives for the Past 13 Years
- Over 3500 Hours of Executive Coaching
- Unique & Effective Approach Proven to Get Clients Results
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Senior Professional in Human Resources, SHRM-SCP
- Certified Myers Briggs Facilitator
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
- Certified Executive Coach
Jacqueline is an educator of over 17 years. She has worked as a leadership coach and consultant, a graduate professor, a school leader, and has supported the oversight of thirteen schools with the assistant superintendent in San Francisco Unified School District.
Jacqueline is passionate about adult learning and creating spaces where leaders uncover their potential through collaboration, reflection and deep listening.
Jacqueline brings particular focus and attention to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through her coaching and facilitation and has been trained by the National Equity Project. She holds a BA from the University of Pittsburgh in Writing and Communication, a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco in International and Multicultural Education and has several certificates in teaching and school administration.
The CARE to Lead System is uniquely effective, because it…
- Builds the capacity of individuals, as well as strengthening the organization as a whole
- Can be adapted to any industry or organization (there is nothing cookie-cutter about it)
- Synthesizes, applies, and disseminates the latest leadership development research for immediate application by your company
- Creates support groups and knowledge transfer, and builds the bench within the organization
- Utilizes the most up-to-date peer group methods to create impactful and highly functional teams.
- Is an exact roadmap for your leaders to use. This is not a lecture course, nor is it a check-list of to-dos. CARE to Lead® curated protocols and structures allows your team(s) of leaders to be at the center of the learning.
Decades of experience +
custom strategies with proven results =
An organization that is a magnet for top talent that will outperform the competition every single time.
I think in the past as a leader, I was work just leading on my instincts, whereas Cynthia’s program provided tools that helped me understand how I could take manageable steps to improve the leadership of my team….Participating in the program is has affected the way we work together as a team. The program gives tools to break down those those barriers with people and make them more comfortable. And as a leader, I can draw out opinions and thoughts from the complete team. And I think that kind of collaboration is generated better solutions.
VP of Operations, PRI
I do like that balance of having that time with her on your own. And then we have the group sessions. We’re a team for each other, you know, kind of picking up on the fact that we’re not only interacting day by day, but we can bring our expertise and our support for each other into that conversation and help each other……I’ve definitely learned a lot about kind of strategic thinking versus transactional activity. And I think it just creates a safe space for people to develop as leaders, I would say you know, your company’s invested into that program for you. So, taking advantage of it, certainly someone that’s been given the opportunity to do it. I think he sees it with both hands and you take from it everything that you can. I think it’s it’s a very beneficial thing to do.
How long does the engagement last?
We have specific needs we need to address within our organization. Will you address our specific dilemmas?
Can we start small with one or two teams before we launch throughout the organization?
We have an internal HR department that holds some of our leadership development. Won’t this just be duplicating the work?
I’m not sure if this is a 100% perfect fit for my organization. Can I talk things through with someone?
Here’s what we believe:
Leadership is a full-time job. All leaders want to do a good job and we believe they have the talent to do so. But, they also have an added responsibility of developing the next generation of leaders. We believe that a well developed leadership bench is one of the most important aspects of organizational development. We want to help you get there.